Employment Based Petitions

The attorneys at Tanner Law Offices, LLC, handle H-1B visa petitions to assist those who have obtained offers of employment in the United States enter the United States to work for the employer. The H-1B visa is valid for 3 years and can be renewed.

We also represent employers and employees who wish to sponsor an H-1B employee for Lawful Permanent Residence. We assist the employer in obtaining a labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor and then filing an immigrant visa petition. Once the employee's priority date becomes current based on the most recent monthly Visa Bulletin issued by the U.S. Department of State, we will then work with the employee to apply for his or her Lawful Permanent Residence.

There are specific requirements for obtaining and H-1B visa and for sponsoring the employee for his or her green card. Contact an experienced and knowledgeable attorney at Tanner Law Offices, LLC, to learn more about the requirements and process.

Contact us by email or by calling 717-836-0471 to set up an appointment with attorney Tabetha Tanner.