It’s About You And
Your Future

Lawyers For Modifying Custody Arrangements

Is your custody or visitation schedule no longer working for you or your child? As long as both parties agree to modify the current custody schedule, you may do so without going to court. It is important, however, for this modification of the custody schedule to be in writing so that there is no confusion later on as to what the agreement was or so that there is no finding of contempt for violating the terms of the first agreement or order. If the other party will not agree to a mutual modification, then it will be necessary to file a custody action or custody modification petition with the court.

Our Lawyers Will Help You Get Your Custody Modification Through The Courts

If you are at a point in your life when it will be best to modify your Pennsylvania custody order, talk to an attorney at Tanner Law Offices, LLC, in Camp Hill. Our lawyers will work with you to determine the best option for pursuing a modification while making sure your child’s best interests are protected.

Our experience with changing child custody orders includes:

  • Custody reversals
  • Modifying sole custody to a joint custody arrangement
  • Modifying parenting (visitation) schedules
  • Grandparent and extended family member custody
  • Temporary custody, (incarceration, chemical dependency, incapacitation)
  • Termination of parental rights (TPR)
  • Paternity tests and litigation
  • Stepparent adoptions

Call Us To Discuss Your Custody Circumstances

From our offices in Camp Hill, we represent clients in custody matters in Dauphin County, Cumberland County and York County, Pennsylvania. Call us at 717-836-0471 or contact us by email to request a time to meet with one of our lawyers.