Attorneys For Immigration
Whether you are trying to remain in the United States legally or need help bringing your family here to live with you, hiring the right immigration lawyer is your first step.
Tanner Law Offices, LLC in Camp Hill, provides a full range of immigration services for individuals, families and employers in the Harrisburg metropolitan area and communities throughout Central Pennsylvania.
Don’t Let The Process Scare You
We know how intimidating the U.S. immigration process can be for immigrants and their families. We don’t back down from the red tape and roadblocks. Let us handle everything for you, so you can concentrate on your family. Getting your family here safely, legally and as quickly as possible are our highest priorities.
Wherever you are in Central Pennsylvania, call us to schedule a consultation with immigration law attorney Tabetha Tanner — 717-836-0471.
Tanner Law Offices, LLC provides a full range of legal services for immigrants and their family members. We assist clients who are in removal proceedings before the immigration court. It is our goal to help clients navigate the murky waters of U.S. immigration laws and to be a zealous advocate for our clients.
Our immigrant and nonimmigrant visa services include (but are not limited to):
- K visas: Including K-1 fiance/fiancée and K-3 marriage visas as well as consular processing.
- Adjustment of Status: Including green cards for Immediate Relatives as well as other qualifying family members.
- Removal of Conditions: Conditional residents who were married to their U.S. Citizen spouse for less than 2 years when they obtained their green card, they will need to remove the conditions of their status within the 90 day window prior to the expiration of their status.
- Citizenship and Naturalization: Including acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by birth or adoption and filing for U.S. Citizenship after the requisite time period of being a lawful permanent resident.
- Hardship Waivers: If you are inadmissible due to an unlawful entry or other issues, we may be able to assist you in filing for a waiver of the ground of inadmissibility to enable you to obtain a green card.
- Removal defense: We provide aggressive defense for individuals facing removal proceedings in front of the USCIS.
Work Visa Services For Employers
Tanner Law Offices, LLC is the law firm employers in the Camp Hill area turn to for employment-based immigration services for work visas. Whether you need long-term H-1 visas to fill critical positions or temporary visa status to allow a foreign national to work in the U.S. to meet a short-term need, we are ready to help.
Before You Try To Handle The Application Yourself, Call Us
Call us today to arrange an evaluation of your legal circumstances. We will not accept your case unless we are very confident we can help you meet your immigration needs. Contact us by email or by calling 717-836-0471